The First Stage Gallery in the Lyric Center for the Arts is seeking proposals for solo and group exhibitions for 2019.
Artists interested in applying for a solo or group exhibition should submit:
- Written proposal outlining the exhibition – please include whether the work has been exhibited at another venue (where and when) and whether the work will be for sale (with approximate price points)
- Artist Statement(s) for all participating artists if a group proposal
- Bio(s) for all participating artists
- Proposal statement for exhibition
- 6 – 12 digital images of artist’s work that are representative of the exhibition proposal. Please label images in this format: Artist name-Title-Yearcompleted.jpg
Proposals are due December 15, 2018.
Proposals will be reviewed and notifications will be sent to artists on or about December 26, 2018. Proposals made electroniclly are preferred to: email@example.com
To print this information: Call to Artist! 2019 First Stage Gallery Exhibits
If proposals must be mailed, please make sure they will be received by December 15th. Mail to Lyric Center for the Arts, Atten: Mary, PO Box 416, Virginia, MN 55792
Questions: Contact us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Submissions will be requested by e-mail at later dates for two juried group exhibits in May (Open Water theme) and August (Iron Range theme.) To be included in notification, please send your e-mail address to us at email@example.com
The First Stage Gallery has been exhibiting fine art from local and regional artists since 2006. To find out more about the gallery and the Lyric Center for the Arts check out https://www.lyriccenteronline.org/visual-arts/
We hope you’ll consider exhibiting your work with us next year!