CALL FOR ARTISTS • Deadline December 2nd!
November 29, 2019
An event every day that begins at 12:00am, repeating until December 2, 2019
2020 Creative Exhibit Opportunity!
The First Stage Art Gallery is seeking proposals for monthly Solo and Group Exhibitions for 2020! We hope you’ll consider exhibiting your work with us in the coming months; submit your proposal today!
Artists interested in applying for a solo or group exhibition should submit:
- Written proposal outlining the exhibition – please include whether the work has been exhibited at another venue (where and when) and whether the work will be for sale (with approximate price points)
- Artist Statement(s) for all participating artists if a group proposal
- Bio(s) for all participating artists
- Proposal statement for exhibition
- 6 – 12 digital images of artist’s work that are representative of the exhibition proposal. Please label images in this format: Artist name-Title-Year completed.jpg
Proposals due date: December 2, 2019.
Proposals will be reviewed and notifications will be sent to artists on or about December 26, 2019. Proposals made electronically are preferred to: email@example.com
To print this information: Call to Artist! 2020 First Stage Gallery Exhibits
If proposals must be mailed, please make sure they will be received by December 15th. Mail to Lyric Center for the Arts, Attention: Mary, PO Box 416, Virginia, MN 55792
Questions: Contact us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The First Stage Gallery has been exhibiting fine art from local and regional artists since 2006. To find out more about the gallery and the Lyric Center for the Arts check out https://www.lyriccenteronline.org/visual-arts/
Mary McReynolds, Executive Director