LAST CALL for ARTISTS 2021!
December 24, 2020
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until December 31, 2020
Deadline: December 31, 2020
Call for FEATURED ARTISTS in 2021!
Artists interested in applying for a solo or group exhibition should submit:
- Written proposal outlining the exhibition – please include whether the work has been exhibited at another venue (where and when) and whether the work will be for sale (with approximate price points)
- Artist Statement(s) for all participating artists if a group proposal
- Bio(s) for all participating artists
- Proposal statement for exhibition
- 6 – 12 digital images of artist’s work that are representative of the exhibition proposal. Please label images in this format: Artist name-Title-Year completed.jpg
Proposals due date: December 31, 2020.
Proposals will be reviewed and notifications will be sent to artists in January 2021. Proposals made electronically are preferred to: [email protected]
To print this information:
If proposals must be mailed, please make sure they will be received by the Lyric by January 5, 2021. Mail to Lyric Center for the Arts, Atten: Mary, PO Box 416, Virginia, MN 55792
Questions: Contact us by e-mail to [email protected]
The First Stage Gallery has been exhibiting fine art from local and regional artists since 2006. To find out more about the gallery and the Lyric Center for the Arts check out https://www.lyriccenteronline.org/visual-arts/
We hope you’ll consider exhibiting your work with us next year!
Mary McReynolds, Executive Director
To receive future E-mail notices,
please send a note to [email protected] and we’ll be happy to add you to our list!